When NaMo touched his forehead on the steps of Parliament entrance (Storify)

Dear friends,

Today I stumbled upon a "Storify" of my 8 months old astrological tweets (@punyaprakop account).

This series of tweets have analyzed the chart of "the moment when our PM Narendra Damodardas Modi touched his forehead on the Steps of the Parliament house" giving her the highest respect & reverence. I thought of adding the link in my blog. Thank you to one Mr. JagannathA (whom I do not know) who took efforts to storify these Tweets or else it would have been lost.

The link is > https://storify.com/jagannath/astrological-bearings-of-shri-narendra-modi-worship

Enjoy!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prediction for the Ram Mandir at Ayodhya - Part 1 & 2

PUNYACHKRA CHART ANLAYSIS. (Punya Chakra chart mean the Astrological chart of the moment of the Physical death)

Astrological analysis of Narendra Modi